Mandate and Objectives of ISA
• To provide Specialized Training to the newly inducted civil servants of the Information Group in the fields of information, media, mass communication, office management, governance and public policy formulation.
• To organize courses of capacity building for in-service officers of the Information Group in media-related fields.
• To organize crash courses program for the officers of Information Group prior to their foreign postings.
• To impart necessary skill & knowledge-based training to ex-cadre officers of different attached departments / organizations of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
• To conduct Domain Specific Training for the officers of Information Group going through their Mid Career Management Course ( MCMC) in National Institute of Management (NIM).
• To provide media consultative services to the federal government.
• To conduct research on Media-related topics.