About Information Service Academy
• To impart Specialized Training to Information Group Officers.
• Development of professional skills to provide feedback, anticipate and neutralize/win- over hostile media.
• To create a pool of Trained Officers who could act as Bridge Builders between Government and Media.
• To create a pool of Trained Officers who could act as Pakistan’s Image Builders abroad.
• Specialized Training Programme for the Information Group Officers.
• Capacity Building Programme for in-service junior and middle rung officers.
• Media orientation courses for officers of other service groups, provincial governments and the armed forces.
• Familiarization courses for press officers before their posting abroad.
• Seminars and workshops on media related issues.
• Liaison with training institutions within Pakistan and abroad.